1. Billy Walters – Considered one of the greatest sports bettors of all time, Walters reportedly made $3.5 million on a single Super Bowl bet.
2. Edward Thorp – Known as the father of card counting, Thorp wrote the iconic book “Beat the Dealer” and applied his methods to sports betting as well.
3. Haralabos Voulgaris – A prominent NBA bettor, Voulgaris reportedly made $3 million in one season alone and has worked as a consultant for NBA teams.
4. James Holzhauer – A professional sports bettor, Holzhauer gained national attention for his record-breaking 32-game winning streak on Jeopardy!
5. Zeljko Ranogajec – A secretive Australian gambler, Ranogajec is believed to be one of the most successful horse racing bettors in the world.
6. Alan Woods – A pioneer in horse racing analytics, Woods reportedly made over $500 million through his betting syndicates.
7. Bob Voulgaris – Haralabos’ brother and a successful NBA bettor in his own right, Bob Voulgaris has also worked as a consultant for NBA teams.
8. David Oancea – Known as “Vegas Dave,” Oancea is a well-known sports bettor who has made several high-profile bets, including a $2.5 million wager on the Kansas City Royals.
9. Patricia Demauro – In 2009, Demauro made history by rolling the dice 154 times in a row without losing, breaking the world record for the longest craps roll.
10. Anthony Curtis – A professional blackjack player and founder of the Las Vegas Advisor, Curtis has made a living through his expertise in gambling and casino promotions.